Stay with WTVP throughout June for entertaining, enlightening and inspiring programs that expand your outlook from the comfort and convenience of home.
FRIDAY, JUNE 4, 8 PM
Discover Les Ballets Trockadero de Monte Carlo (The Trocks), an all-male company that for 45 years has offered audiences their passion for ballet classics mixed with exuberant comedy. With every step they poke fun at their strictly gendered art form.
- WTVP-HD 47.1 – Fri, 06/04/2021 @ 8 PM
- WTVP-WORLD 47.3 – Sat, 06/05/2021 @ 7 PM
- WTVP-WORLD 47.3 – Sat, 06/05/2021 @ 11 PM
Lucy Worsley's Royal Palace Secrets
Lucy Worsley’s Royal Palace Secrets
SUNDAY, JUNE 6, 9 PM
Join the popular royal historian for an exclusive tour of London’s most extraordinary palaces. From the forbidding Tower of London to glorious Hampton Court to treasure-filled Kensington Palace, Lucy takes viewers behind the velvet ropes into each building’s most secret places.
- WTVP-HD 47.1 – Sun, 06/06/2021 @ 9 PM
- WTVP-HD 47.1 – Tue, 06/08/2021 @ 3:30 AM
California’s Forgotten Children
MONDAY, JUNE 14, 9:30 PM
California's Forgotten Children is a feature documentary about child sex trafficking. The film recounts true stories of girls and boys who were commercially sexually exploited in California and are now survivors and courageous leaders fighting for the rights of victims worldwide.
- WTVP-HD 47.1 – Mon, 06/14/2021 @ 9:29 PM
- WTVP-HD 47.1 – Wed, 06/16/2021 @ 1:58 AM
MONDAY, JUNE 21, 9 PM
A Muslim mortician uses the rituals of death to teach two troubled teenagers how to live better lives. During each of their darkest moments, they take what they have learned from their pasts and from each other to pull through. And through faith, brotherhood and redemption they find their purpose.
- WTVP-HD 47.1 – Mon, 06/21/2021 @ 9 PM
- WTVP-HD 47.1 – Tue, 06/22/2021 @ 1 AM
- WTVP-WORLD 47.3 – Wed, 06/23/2021 @ 7 PM
- WTVP-WORLD 47.3 – Thu, 06/24/2021 @ 12 AM
- WTVP-WORLD 47.3 – Thu, 06/24/2021 @ 8 AM
- WTVP-WORLD 47.3 – Sat, 06/26/2021 @ 11 AM
MONDAY, JUNE 21, 10 PM
Two dedicated high school band directors — one black, one white — were inspired by music to cross the color lines of segregation and work together for the sake of their students. This courageous cooperation resulted in the experience of a lifetime for both black and white students traveling from the Deep South to the 1964 New York World’s Fair.
- WTVP-HD 47.1 – Mon, 06/21/2021 @ 10 PM
Soldier On: A Life After Deployment
Tuesday, June 22, 10 PM
Three women, Natasha Young, Amanda Tejada and Lyndsey Lyons, confront the challenges of readjusting to civilian life after their post-9/11 military service. Once back in the United States, the women cope with the disintegration of their relationships, alcohol and substance abuse, depression, health problems, military sexual trauma, post-traumatic stress disorder and employment difficulties.
- WTVP-HD 47.1 – Tue, 06/22/2021 @ 10 PM
Sunday, June 27, 5:30 PM
Day One profiles a unique public school in St. Louis that serves newly arrived refugees, immigrants and survivors of war. The Nahed Chapman New American Academy (NCNAA) educates high school students with PTSD, interrupted schooling and limited English, preparing them to enter the mainstream public school system. The documentary follows NCNAA students as they learn, grow, forge friendships and achieve academic success with the support of their compassionate teachers and advocates.
- WTVP-HD 47.1 – Sun, 06/27/2021 @ 5:30 PM
Farmers For America
SUNDAY, JUNE 27, 7 PM
Farmers for America is a documentary film directed by Graham Meriwether and narrated by Mike Rowe that celebrates young and beginning farmers and the opportunities agriculture has to restore rural communities.
- WTVP-HD 47.1 – Sun, 06/27/2021 @ 7 PM
- WTVP-HD 47.1 – Mon, 06/28/2021 @ 12 AM
The People vs. Agent Orange
MONDAY, JUNE 28, 9 PM
The Agent Orange catastrophe did not end with the war in Vietnam. Today, all over the world, a primary component of that toxic herbicide controls weeds in farming, forestry, parks — even on children’s playgrounds. The chemical wreaks havoc on the human genome, causing deformed births and deadly cancers.
- WTVP-HD 47.1 – Mon, 06/28/2021 @ 9 PM
- WTVP-HD 47.1 – Tue, 06/29/2021 @ 1:30 AM
- WTVP-HD 47.1 – Wed, 06/30/2021 @ 2 AM
- WTVP-WORLD 47.3 – Wed, 06/30/2021 @ 6:30 PM
- WTVP-WORLD 47.3 – Wed, 06/30/2021 @ 11:30 PM
Trailer | The People vs. Agent Orange
Saving Species Together
MONDAY, JUNE 28, 10:30 PM
Discover positive stories of collaboration between resource agencies, private landowners, nonprofit organizations and the public to protect threatened and endangered species.
- WTVP-HD 47.1 – Mon, 06/28/2021 @ 10:30 PM