In a drama tinged with humor and heartbreak, Tom Hollander (Baptiste, The Night Manager) and Saskia Reeves (Luther) play a couple who embark on a long-planned grand tour of Europe, despite the wife’s wrenching proclamation that she wants to leave the marriage. The two-part series is based on a novel by best-selling author David Nicholls. The Daily Telegraph called it a “brilliantly witty and heartfelt drama about a family on the edge.”
SUNDAY, JUNE 20, 8 PM
Connie tells Douglas she wants to end their 20-year marriage, but not before they take a European vacation with Albie, their rebellious teenage son.
- WTVP-HD 47.1 – Sun, 06/20/2021 @ 8 PM
- WTVP-HD 47.1 – Mon, 06/21/2021 @ 1 AM
- WTVP-HD 47.1 – Tue, 06/22/2021 @ 2 AM
- WTVP-HD 47.1 – Fri, 06/25/2021 @ 12 AM
The cast and crew give an inside look at creating the all-new family drama, coming soon.
SUNDAY, JUNE 27, 8 PM
Searching for Albie in Venice, Douglas makes a new friend, Freja. Later, he lands in jail. Back in England, Connie wonders what's going on.
- WTVP-HD 47.1 – Sun, 06/27/2021 @ 8 PM
- WTVP-HD 47.1 – Mon, 06/28/2021 @ 1 AM
- WTVP-HD 47.1 – Tue, 06/29/2021 @ 3 AM