RIVERS OF LIFE
DANUBE – NEW!
WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 5, 7 PM
Europe’s mighty and majestic Danube, full of glorious riches and magical surprises, is the world’s most international river. See how its epic journey is like no other — featuring stunning secret tributaries, baby turtles and a waterfall- riding kayaker.
- WTVP-HD 47.1 - Wed, 10/05/2022 @ 7 PM
- WTVP-HD 47.1 - Fri, 10/07/2022 @ 12 PM
- WTVP-HD 47.1 - Sun, 10/09/2022 @ 12 AM
RIVERS OF LIFE
YUKON – NEW!
WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 12, 7 PM
Remote and wild, the Yukon is a river of extremes. In summer, a restless giant and in winter, it becomes a river of ice. Home to bears, moose and salmon, the Yukon’s riches have sustained North American people for centuries
- WTVP-HD 47.1 - Wed, 10/12/2022 @ 7 PM
- WTVP-HD 47.1 - Fri, 10/14/2022 @ 12 PM
- WTVP-HD 47.1 - Sun, 10/16/2022 @ 12 AM
RUNNING WITH THE BEEST –NEW!
WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 19, 7 PM
Witness the great wildebeest migration in East Africa, the most impressive mass movement of land animals on Earth. Travel with two Maasai guides who expose today’s conflict between people and wildlife and share new ideas for co- existence.
- WTVP-HD 47.1 - Wed, 10/19/2022 @ 7 PM
- WTVP-HD 47.1 - Sun, 10/23/2022 @ 12 AM
CANADA: SURVIVING THE WILD NORTH – NEW!
WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 26, 7 PM
Canada is a vast country, with the largest intact forest on the planet, more than two million lakes and rivers and the longest coastline on Earth. Journey from the high arctic and tundra to the boreal forests to discover how life manages to survive in the Wild North.
- WTVP-HD 47.1 - Wed, 10/26/2022 @ 7 PM
- WTVP-HD 47.1 - Sun, 10/30/2022 @ 12 AM