UNLOCK THE SECRET TO EXTRAORDINARY HEALTH WITH DAVID PERLMUTTER, MD
MONDAY, JUNE 6, 10:30 PM
The most threatening health issues of our time stem from poor metabolic health. But there’s exciting news. Leading-edge scientific research from around the globe now reveals that controlling uric acid may well hold the key to regaining metabolic health. This program presents the latest science surrounding uric acid and provides the tools to bring it under control readily.
- WTVP-HD 47.1 - Mon, 06/06/2022 @ 10:30 PM
- WTVP-HD 47.1 - Sun, 06/12/2022 @ 11:30 AM
- WTVP-HD 47.1 - Mon, 06/13/2022 @ 12 PM
THE TRANSFORMATIONAL POWER OF YOGA
TUESDAY, JUNE 7, 11 PM
Discover how simple yoga and meditation practices can strengthen, protect and heal with Desiree Rumbaugh, co-author of Fearless After Fifty: How to Thrive with Grace, Grit and Yoga and creator of the DVD series Yoga to the Rescue.
- WTVP-HD 47.1 - Tue, 06/07/2022 @ 11 PM
- WTVP-HD 47.1 - Thu, 06/09/2022 @ 4 AM
- WTVP-HD 47.1 - Fri, 06/17/2022 @ 12 PM
SUZE ORMAN’S ULTIMATE RETIREMENT GUIDE
THURSDAY, JUNE 9, 10 PM
Join the acclaimed personal finance expert for essential advice on planning for and thriving in retirement. Suze provides information about key steps for anyone trying to achieve their "ultimate retirement."
- WTVP-HD 47.1 - Thu, 06/09/2022 @ 10 PM
- WTVP-HD 47.1 - Sun, 06/12/2022 @ 12 AM
- WTVP-HD 47.1 - Sun, 06/12/2022 @ 1:30 PM
Suze Orman’s Ultimate Retirement Guide
You, Happier with Daniel Amen, MD - Preview
Dr. Daniel Amen explains how to cultivate happiness despite the rising rates of depression, anxiety, and addictions.
YOU, HAPPIER WITH DANIEL AMEN, MD
SUNDAY, JUNE 12, 10 PM
Dr. Daniel Amen explains how to cultivate happiness despite the rising rates of depression, anxiety and addictions.
- WTVP-HD 47.1 - Sat, 06/04/2022 @ 10:30 AM
- WTVP-HD 47.1 - Sun, 06/05/2022 @ 2 AM
- WTVP-HD 47.1 - Fri, 06/10/2022 @ 11:30 AM
- WTVP-HD 47.1 - Sun, 06/12/2022 @ 10 PM
SECRETS TO PAIN-FREE SITTING WITH ESTHER GOKHALE
WEDNESDAY, JUNE 15, 10 PM
Sitting has gathered a negative reputation in recent decades. But if done skillfully, in moderation, and punctuated with well-designed exercise breaks, sitting can be comfortable and restful and even therapeutic. Using Gokhale Method techniques, viewers discover how to use gentle traction to elongate their backs and breathing to massage their spines naturally.
- WTVP-HD 47.1 - Wed, 06/15/2022 @ 10 PM
- WTVP-HD 47.1 - Fri, 06/17/2022 @ 4 AM