BODY OF WORK
MONDAY, NOVEMBER 1, 7 PM
Head, shoulders, knees and Roadshow! Give a big hand to this eye-catching collection of standouts from our body of work, including a Willie Sutton prison-escape head and hand, an over-the-shoulder saxhorn and a Victorian puffy heart charm necklace.
- WTVP-HD 47.1 - Mon, 11/01/2021 @ 7 PM
- WTVP-HD 47.1 - Tue, 11/02/2021 @ 12 PM
MONDAY, NOVEMBER 8, 7 PM
Feast your eyes on a rainbow of Roadshow’s most colorful treasures, including a 1967 Alexander Calder "Concentric" painting, a blue opaline snake paperweight made around 1850, and a Robert Ridgway "Color Standards” book. One is now valued at $100,000!
- WTVP-HD 47.1 - Mon, 11/08/2021 @ 7 PM
- WTVP-HD 47.1 - Tue, 11/09/2021 @ 12 PM
BEST OF 25
MONDAY, NOVEMBER 15, 7 PM
Celebrate 25 years of Roadshow with some of our best appraisals from the last two and a half decades, like a Sanford Robinson Gifford oil, a Rolex Oyster Cosmograph and an 1871-1872 Boston Red Stockings archive. Which is valued at $1 million?
- WTVP-HD 47.1 - Mon, 11/15/2021 @ 7 PM
- WTVP-HD 47.1 - Tue, 11/16/2021 @ 12 PM